The quality of led strip Led light wholesale manufactu […]
The quality of led strip
Led light wholesale manufacturers teach you how to identify the quality of led light strips by your eyes
1. Look at the packaging. The regular led strips will be packaged in anti-static coils, usually 5 meters per roll or 10 meters per roll, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bags on the outside. The counterfeit version of the led light belt will use recycled reel for cost saving, and then there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. If you look closely at the reel, you can see that there are marks and scratches left by the removal of the label on the outside.
2. Look at the label. There will be printed labels on the regular led light strip packaging bags and reels, not printed labels. The copy of the label is printed, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
3. Look at the attachment. The regular led light strip will be enclosed in the box with instructions for use and light strip specifications, and it will also be equipped with a led light strip connector or a card holder; while the cottage version of the led light strip packaging box does not have these accessories, because They save if they can save.
4. Look at the solder joints. The LED strips produced by regular LED strip manufacturers are produced by SMT patch technology, solder paste and reflow soldering process. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED strip are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is not too much. The solder joints extend from the FPC pad to the LED electrode in an arc shape. However, the amount of solder in the solder joints of the fake version of the LED strip is uneven, and most of the solder feet are covered by a dot, and there will be varying degrees of tin tips, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
5. Look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into two types: copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad board is protruding. If you look closely, it can be seen from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected with the FPC and can be bent at will without the phenomenon of pad falling off. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
6. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the led strip. If the LED light strip produced by SMT process is used, the cleanliness of the surface is very good, and no impurities and stains can be seen. However, if the counterfeit LED light strip produced by hand soldering process is cleaned, there will be stains and cleaning marks on the surface, and there will be flux and tin residue on the surface of the FPC.