Lead lamp wholesale manufacturers share the iden […]
Lead lamp wholesale manufacturers share the identification techniques of the quality of led lamp strips
1. The LED light strips produced by LED light strip manufacturers with regular solder joints are produced using SMT patch technology, using solder paste and reflow soldering processes. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED light strip are relatively smooth and the amount of solder is not much. The solder joints extend from the FPC pad to the LED electrode in a circular arc shape. However, the amount of solder in the solder spot of the cottage version of the LED light strip is uneven, and there is more than one round dot to surround the solder foot. At the same time, there will be different degrees of tin tips, which is a typical phenomenon of manual welding.
2. Look at the FPC quality. FPC is divided into two types: copper-clad and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper-clad plate is protruding. If you look closely, you can see from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely connected with the FPC, and can be bent arbitrarily without the pad falling off. If the copper-clad board is bent too much, the pad will fall off. If the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED light belt. If the LED light belt produced by the SMT process is used, the cleanliness of the surface is very good, and no impurities and stains can be seen. However, if the cottage version of the LED light strip produced by the hand welding process, no matter how to clean the surface, there will be stains and traces of cleaning, and there will be flux and tin residue on the FPC surface.
4. Look at the packaging. The regular LED light strips will be packaged with anti-static reel, generally 5 meters or 10 meters, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bags. The cottage version of the LED light belt will use a reel reel for cost savings, and then there is no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bag. Looking closely at the reel can see that there are marks and scratches left when the label is cleared.
5. Look at the label. The regular LED light belt packaging bag and the reel will have printed labels on them, not printed labels. The copycat version of the label is printed, while the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
6. Look at the accessories. The regular LED light belt will include the instructions and the light belt specification in the box, and it will also be equipped with an LED light belt connector or a card holder; while the cottage version of the LED light belt packaging box does not These accessories, because some manufacturers can still save.